This Web site, www.shopperculture.com, (“Web site” or “Site”) is presented by The Integer Group, LLC (“TIG”). The materials and information contained on the Site (sometimes “Content”) have been prepared or complied by TIG. By accessing this Site, visitors to the Site (sometimes “you” or “your”) agree to these Terms and Conditions, and Disclaimers. If you do not understand these Terms and Conditions and Disclaimers or you do not agree with them, please make no use of, and leave, the Site.
TIG reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to change the Site’s Terms and Conditions, and Disclaimers. Any such change will become effective immediately. Continued use of the Site after the posting of any change will signify that you agree to the change. If you do not understand any change or you do not agree with it, please make no use of, and leave, the Site.
Ownership of Intellectual Property
All Site software, design, text, images, files, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, artwork, graphic material, designs, program features, documents, designs and information or other copyrightable elements, and the selection and arrangements thereof, and trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos (collectively the "Materials") are the property of TIG and/or its subsidiaries, affiliates, assigns, licensors or other respective owners and are protected, without limitation, pursuant to U.S. and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws.
Permitted Limited Use Of Information and Materials
The Materials and contents of this site may contain artwork, documents, images, information and other materials not proprietary to us, such as photographs, illustrations, clip art, film clips, musical passages, audio track or sound effects, or the names, trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos or designations of licensors or other third parties. Any use whatsoever of any of these materials may be strictly prohibited by such third party unless the prior written permission of such appropriate third party has been obtained.
Any unauthorized or prohibited use of this site or the Material may subject the offender to civil liability and criminal prosecution under applicable federal and state laws.
Third Party Links
This Site may provide links to third party web sites. TIG is not responsible for the policies or practices or the content of such web sites; and the inclusion of any link to any such web site does not imply endorsement or sponsorship by TIG of such site, or any matter or thing or content on the site.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any content on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
TIG's designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: Craig Elston, 7245 West Alaska Drive, Lakewood, CO 80226, USA, email: email@example.com, fax: +1 303-393-3717.
Disclaimer of Warranties
THIS SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TIG EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY LIABILITY WITH RESPECT TO ACTIONS YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY MAY TAKE OR REFRAIN FROM TAKING IN RESPONSE TO OR IN RELIANCE ON THIS SITE OR THE SITE CONTENT OR ANY LINKED SITE.